Closet Design Process in New Jersey
Closet Design Process
Organization is what is needed to simplify your life, which is why you need a closet system designed and customized to fit your needs. Closettec’s experienced design, build, installation and woodworking specialists put together your dream closets solutions with our proven 6 step process:
1. Get started by scheduling an appointment for a free consultation.
2. Meet with a knowledgeable experienced designer who will look at the space, measure and discuss with you all your options to organize the space.
3. Our designers have the ability to create your custom design on-site through a CAD program which can illustrate a 3D view for better visualization.
4. Once the designs are approved our office will send via e-mail a contract listing the job and pricing, deposit and date of installation. We require a 50% deposit which enables us to order necessary materials. The balance is due the day of installation.
5. Manufacturing of your custom closet begins in our 6,000 sq. ft. state of the art manufacturing facility, right here in Manalapan New Jersey.
6. Our professional installers arrive at your home to install your new system in a courteous manner. Once the job is complete they will present to you our certificate of warranty which is good for 10 years.
Closettec offers you peace of mind with our non rushed, personal and informative closet design process backed by a 10 year guarantee on all jobs.
Call 732-792-0088 for a Free Closet Consultation.
The Closettec Difference
- Family owned and operated since 1989
- Committed to consistent quality, unsurpassed value and reliable service
- Free in-home consultation with computer design renderings done at your convenience
- Manufactured locally in our factory and displayed in our fully staffed showroom
- Fully insured with a “10 Year Buyer Protection Plan”along with 5 Star service